Thursday, July 28, 2011

So Fun....Overland Park Senior Photographer

This family was so great to work with. It started out as a senior session (although she graduated in May *wink*) and turned into a fun session with her 3 sisters and brother. Even though it was a SUPER hot day, we had a great time and got some great images! I'm so happy to have met this group, they were the nicest people. I'd almost have two more kids if I could guarantee they'd have a great time together like this.


Okay, maybe not! :)

First off, this lovely lady.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We then met up with the Fam.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

It got a little silly!Photobucket
Then more silly...
Photobucket
Then Mom got pulled in....AWWWW. I actually LOVE this image. When my boys are grown I want one just like it! :)
Photobucket



:)
Photobucket

Last but not least, they pulled out all the stops when they decided to do the "boy band" pose. So what else could I do but make them an original album cover? Sort of love it!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicole,

Thanks for saying the sweetest things about my family. We can be a bit wacky, that's for sure. We had just as much fun working with you. I love every single photo and will treasure them forever. On days when they are all driving me nuts, I will look at that picture of me with them and my heart will melt.
Thanks, Karen

 
© Lucky Photographer
CoffeeShop Designs